Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Main Battle Tank.

I spawn into a friendly tank as a gunner. I don't put much trust into my driver at first as I don't know if he is a noob or he has some experience. Immediately I can tell he has some tank driving experience as we inch closer to the firefight. He pounds the area with rounds while i scan the small spaces and dark corners of the desert map for enemy RPG's. I spot two guys peaking at my tank from behind a rock. I light the area up, head shot, kill, double kill, multi kill. My driver shoots a hot mess of lead towards them and gets two kills. He pulls hard left and we come around the building right into an enemy hot zone. Enemy troops see us come around the corner and scramble, I light the area up and get four plus kills, my driver is destroying the building to our right. BOOM. An RPG slams the back of our tank. I swing the the gun around and spot an enemy inside the building. From the hole that my driver blew into the side of the wall, we drive up into the building. The sound gets intense between my driver blasting everything in site to me pushing the machine gun to its boundaries, nothing survives. Just as I clean up the last enemy my driver spots an enemy tank to our 2 o clock. FUCK were screwed. My partner in crime pounds the t90 while I jump out and shoot a rocket into its side. BOOM the enemy tank explodes into dust. I jump back into the tank after some quick repairs and my driver exits the building. We take two sharp lefts and find ourselves on top of another enemy control point this time they are prepared. RPG's start slamming our front and side. I identify two targets, wait maybe 4 no 5. I open fire on the roof targets as they are our biggest threat. I hit the enemy on the right roof in the head. The one on the left is alittle smarter and tries to pop out in a different position but my turret is pointed directly at his chest. Poor fuck. My driver blasts the building to our 12 o clock while I take out 4 maybe 5 more enemy attempting to get a shot at us. Finally it looks like we have the area clear when out of nowhere a fucking ATTACK CHOPPER. Evasive action, BACKUP BACKUP. The chopper swings around to our 9 o'clock and just as I thought we were finished his tail rotor clips the side of the oil refinery giving my driver a perfect shot at the chopper which is now to our 12 o clock. The chopper explodes right fucking in front of us. SWEET. We start taking heavy fire to our 12 o clock again this time they aren't fucking around. Multiple RPG's and enemy tank fire finish me and my teammate off.

"Damn that was a good run," he says.
"Yeah let's do it again," I reply.

So we find another tank and start it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment